I am excited to announce that Remote Agency will have one major update, version 2 in late this year.
Key features will be included in new version:
- Speed up by combining serializing.
- DataContractSerializer will be merged into main library. You can still use your own extended serializer, but this one will be shipped within the main library. Therefore, DataContractSerializer.EasyEncapsulation will be removed from the new version.
- Reference to Roslyn directly, without CSharpRoslynAgency package.
- If you have your own serializer, you need to rebuild one following new standard.
- Facade classes will have some minor changes. You need to change your code working with them. In general, the amount of changes in each project will not exceed 10 lines of code.
- There will be a new event for routing of the messages. The old one still works, but with forcible serialization, like in version 1.
There are many changes to be taken care within Remote Agency. I hope all my rest time in this year can make this change born.