- SignalR 2.2.0 and jQuery 2.2.3 are selected;
- Connect SignalR at beginning;
- When SignalR disconnected, reconnect;
- When SignalR event raised, call one method to pull the data from URL specified and set as content of a div; and,
- Call the method mentioned above at beginning to load the initialization data.
Then, I need to do the same thing in one Raspberry Pi 3. I choose Windows IoT with UWP to build the basis. UWP app is quite easy, only one WebView control is embedded with the starting URL set to the page of that ASP.net website. According to only Insider Preview version can support Raspberry Pi 3, build 14295 is selected, which is the latest one can be found from official site.
After this app deployed and started in Raspberry Pi 3, it acts quite different. The initialization data is shown without any problem. But no more SignalR event is proceeded. By debugging on the server side, SignalR OnConnected, OnDisconnected and OnReconnected are called repeatedly and frequently.
Due to no more information can be grabbed from app running in Raspberry Pi 3, I have no clue at first. The good thing is I made a similar solution before. The only difference between these 2 apps, is the previous one use iframe instead of div. Despite of no reason observed, after I change the div into iframe and make the data surrounded by html and body tags which filling div previously , the problem vanishes away.